• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Greetings from Fargo!

Started by misty.lanae.rhodes, June 29, 2009, 10:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misty.lanae.rhodes

Yay!

Operation Photo Rescue took me in. I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful organization.

A little about me...
I went to school for 2 years for graphic design, and am currently working as one for a small printing company in Fargo. I heard about this when I was in school, and meant to start then and thankfully was reunited with the idea on Facebook one day. I took the time to sign up and here I am.

I was really blown away by this idea. What a great way for a group of people to give back and be able to help people who have faced disaster. Thank you to the founders of this org. for making this idea a reality, and I can't wait to dig in and be part of it!  :up:

Mhayes

Hi Misty,

We are so happy you joined and you will love it here. The great part is seeing 1st hand how much your efforts are appreciated.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Yay!

Misty from Fargo has joined OPR.

A huge welcome from Florida!

It's great to have you with us, and I'm willing to bet you'll be delighted that you joined.  I just realized that this month I reached my 3-year anniversary with OPR, and they've been the best 3 years of my life.  We have wonderful, zany, talented and helpful members, so be prepared!  Know that if you run into any snags, all you have to do is post, and someone will jump in to try to help with your challenge.  You'll be amazed at how quickly you'll learn all the tips and tricks that allow us to get these images back to their owners.

I'll look for you on the forum.

Cheers,

GK

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Johnboy

Misty,

Welcome from Ohio. OPR is a great place to help when you can't travel to help build houses. But houses without the family memories can be lonely. It is also a great place to have fun. Take some time too to look around at some of the posts. They contain a lot of neat help along with posting your own questions.

Johnboy