• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Trouble downloading

Started by shdyldy, June 27, 2009, 02:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shdyldy

Hello, I am a new member from Palm Coast Fl....I tried to download a photo from Photoshelter and it said I had to get permission from the owner. When I clicked that link and sent the message, I got this.....Uncaught error: AssertErr....what do I do?
Thanks,
Deb M.

Mhayes

Hi Deb,

Welcome to the forum! When you got your welcome letter, you should have also had an attachment with a short PDF on how to request photos on PhotoShelter. This is a series of screen shots on how to request a photo. This brief 7 page PDF is a revision to the first part of the Official OPR Handbook link that you see on the upper left hand of your screen--must be logged in to see link.

You do not download photos directly, but instead click on the photo and when it come up in a 2nd window, leave a comment in the part below the photo. PhotoShelter will auto fill your name, but leave a comment on two photos that you would like as  1st and 2nd choice. This is in case your 1st choice is already taken.

I will download that short PDF for you by email. Let me know if you have anymore problems and hope to see more of you on the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]