• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Anyone Having Trouble Loading Pictures?

Started by weewood, June 16, 2009, 03:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weewood

I can't seem to load a photo from photo bucket. Never had a problem in the past, just noticed it today. I've tried 3 times, only get a box with a red X in it. I'll try again later today. It might be a problem with photo bucket. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

Hi David,

Did you get your problem fixed? I went into PhotoBucket and can do a right click to get the link to paste into a thread. Or, were you needing to do something different?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

weewood

Margie,,,I still have the same problem with Photobucket. The picture won't even display in Photobucket, so either Photobucket has a problem, or I'm doing something wrong. All my old photos on Photobucket display properly, except this newly added one, and I just can't understand why that is. I'll keep trying though. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

David, maybe go in and delete the newly added photos and then upload them again to PhotoShelter. You might recheck the extension on those photos. It could be a case that something got hosed up when uploading.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

weewood

I figured out my problem. I was me, not Photobucket. I still had the photo in CYMK, rather than RGB. Did not know that would cause a problem. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Mhayes

David, glad you got it figured it out. CYMK can cause problems even when uploading back to PhotoShelter. I had one the other day that came back at triple the file size and had a horrible green cast. When I downloaded to my computer, it looked fine, but when I went up to check the color mode it was in CMYK.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]