• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from NE Kansas

Started by artist4hire, June 05, 2009, 12:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artist4hire

Just wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone on OPR.  What a wonderful service this is!!    :up:  New to this so will take a bit to figure out all the options available to me.
Happy photo restoring!  Angie

Johnboy

Welcome to OPR Angie from southwestern Ohio. This is a great place to be and a great bunch of people to be with. When you logged into the forum you may have noticed the link in the upper left called Official OPR Handbook. You may want too download that PDF as it contains the basic how to get started info. Nosing around the forum is great to as there are a lot of good tips and tricks in the threads. When you get stuck or just want to check if you are going in the right direction give a shout on the forum. Help will be on its way.

Johnboy

Mhayes

Hi Angie, welcome from southeastern Kansas! There is a lot to take in at one time, so don't hesitate to ask questions as we have all been in your position starting out. We're happy you are here.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Angie, welcome to the forum from Amsterdam!

You can post your work in progress here on the forum, there are always friendly folks around to give suggestions or help out!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

artist4hire

Thank you all for the great WELCOME's!!!  I'm looking forward to getting started.  Might be off and on for a time.  I have an 8 year old daughter who is in softball right now and we go, go, go.  Am anxious to do a photo or two.  Don't give up on me if I don't get started immediately...... I just hate to start something and not be able to get it done in the week they recommend. 

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome here.

Angie