• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello

Started by annekm, May 19, 2009, 11:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annekm

Hello. My name is Anne and I'm from New Jersey. I currently work as a Graphic Designer and I enjoy restoring photographs as a hobby. I am so excited that I can put my skills to good use and help with this worthy cause.
iMac, CS5; NAPP Member

Mhayes

Hi Anne from Kansas. It is great to have you join and I know you will enjoy being part of the group. Hope to see more of you on the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

John

Hannie

Hi Anne, a warm welcome from Amsterdam, we're so glad you could join us!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Greetings Anne

Welcome from a graphic designer in Florida (who's probably 300 years older than you, if the avatar is really you!)

I think you'll find OPR's forum a great place to hang out, learn much about restoring, and interact with one of the most interesting bunch of people imaginable.

You're in luck, since the crew just did a copy run to Galveston, and there are plenty of images from which to choose.  Don't hesitate to post on the forum if you run into a snag.  We're here not only to do our own work, but also to help anyone who isn't sure what to do with their challenge.

I'll look for you on the forum.

Cheers!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Anne, so glad you could join us.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ratz

Welcome aboard Anne!