• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Need my seams checked please

Started by battleaxe, April 06, 2009, 12:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Hi please check my seams.....did a lot of cut, paste and stamping. here are all the pics.
Is that a toy? at the left corner of the tub? Also any suggestions on this will be appreciated. :hug:

Mhayes

Battleaxe, the seams are the least of your worries!  :funny: I think you have done great with what little you had to work on. The mirror image of the legs works, but on the baby's hand on your right I would do it a little different. I would play around with what you have, but maybe take part of that hand and lower it and you could make it look like the fingers are curled under. With the V in the middle it looks real noticeable with both hands being that way. I know that is how the left side looks, but with both of them that way makes him look like he has lobster hands. As far as the toy, I have not a clue. At the end, darken a little around the carrier for shadows to give it some depth. Kudos for taking on this one!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

lurch

Hi Battleaxe. Boy am I glad you have this one and not me! You've done a great job on a real bear.
I couldn't find any seams that bothered me, but I do have a couple of suggestions. Perspective on the car seat seems off in your 'final'. To my eye the various edges should be pretty much parallel. The baby's skin could look healthier (less cyan) and the whole baby could be darker and more contrasty.

<C>

battleaxe

:hug:  thank you  :hug:  Here are your suggested changes.  Lurch, I didn't change the top of the car seat justed added on ...and the bottom welllllll.....I just made it worse. so didn't change the perspective on the car seat.  All said and done....here is the latest version.