• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Pictures

Started by Graphx, April 07, 2009, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graphx

I don't remember who I got the photos from but I'm going to have to return them. Right now I'm going through to much and are stressed out to much to work on them. Maybe after my divorce I can start again
Larry

Mhayes

Hi Larry,

Sorry to hear about all your stress with your divorce. If you could tell us the name and extension number on your photo, you would not need to return it, since we keep a copy in our archive. Hope to see you back when things get better.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Graphx

GreerP_08_4x6 and EdensT_20_06_3.5x5 Sorry again
Larry

Mhayes

Thanks Larry, no need to apologize as we understand.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Wishing you strength Larry!

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Larry, I'm sending you hugs from Florida.  Life do get tedious at times, but having been there, done that and survived much to my advantage, I'll hope the same for you.  Be strong, and most importantly, stay positive and laugh as much as you can.  Not always easy, but definitely good for your mental health!  (This is coming from most likely one of the biggest loonies in the group – but that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!)  You're in my thoughts and I hope you'll be back with us soon!

Bless

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)