• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another one for suggestions, please

Started by TerryB, April 03, 2009, 08:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryB

Been staring at this one for a few days and need a few additional sets of eyeballs for suggestions or comments.  Thanks for your help.

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.

glennab

Hi Terry

Might I suggest that you check out the blue channel?  I was able to see the tops of everyone's head when I did that and also a more concise version of the middle lady's face.

The clothing & lower body restore is wonderful.

It appears to me that the group is standing in front of some huge evergreen trees.  I don't know how well you can get detail of the branches, but I'd try to get a more realistic look than your current background. The red channel, lightened a bit, shows a little more detail, especially on the lower left.

Too bad we can't put a big grin on that precious little face.  She apparently likes having her picture taken about as much as I do.  As I get older, more and more of the few photos I allow show a similar expression!

Hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

kiska

This is the green chabbel after levels. I think the ladies need a little more hair.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

Kiska:

Is the green chabble a new feature in CS4?

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

kiska

!!! Let's not get WISE, Mz Glenna.  :cool:
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

TerryB

Quote from: glennab on April 03, 2009, 02:38:23 PM
Kiska:

Is the green chabble a new feature in CS4?

GK

Is green chabble a new suicide cocktail the singles crowd is swilling now just before last call?  Does it include Green Chartreuse?

Can't address the CS4 issue, I'm still working with an earlier version.  Here's a screen shot:

Precise  selections are a bit of a challenge what with the dull ruling pen, but I make do as best I can. 

But, I have upgraded from Windows 3.0 to Windows 3.11.  Big improvement.

TerryB

Revised hair on ladies #2 & 3 per Tess' reference photos (thank you) and Kiska's eagle-eye green chabble suggestion.

Anxious to get this one outt'a here, it's been a hairy one.  Sorry, couldn't resist.

Mhayes

Terry, I think it looks great and is ready to go home!  :up:

You really do have an earlier version of Photoshop.  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

TerryB