• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi from Cork, Ireland

Started by Doconnell, April 08, 2009, 09:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doconnell

Hello everybody, a newbie here from Ireland. Looking forward to take part!

Dori

Hannie

Hi Dori and thanks for joining our wonderful group!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Don, welcome from Kansas! We are happy you have joined and don't get discouraged about the lack of photos in our gallery. After our copy run in May to Galveston, we will have more to pick from.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Don and welcome. I must admit I do love the scenery in your part of the world. Please feel free to add some photos from Ireland in our OPR arond the world section of the Gallery.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Dori

Welcome from Florida!

How wonderful it is to have a newbie from Ireland – probably one of the most incredible places the world (the scenery! the history! the Irish!).

I hope you find OPR as rewarding as I have.  The restorations can be tough, but we do love to share tips, tricks, opinions and guffaws as we work on our own challenges or try to troubleshoot for anyone who posts a plea for help.

I'll look for you on the forum!

Cheers

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Doconnell

thank you for the kind welcome everybody! I am working on my first photo but I am a little bit slow because it is the Easter holiday here which means four noisy kids around the house all day :)