• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Doing the Impossibe

Started by Candice, March 06, 2009, 01:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

This is my latest. 

Bets :wow:
Candice

Deborahjc

Wow how did you do that!!!   :wnw:

It looks wonderful & realistic.   

Deb

lurch

Superb job, Bets!  :up:

The only change I'd suggest would be to add a little more shading to her face to emphasize its contours - a small pick indeed given what you've accomplished.
<C>

cmpentecost

Amazing job Bets.  Do you think her lips should be fuller?  I'm just looking at the original, and not sure if it's damage or she has fuller lips.

Chris

hoodman3

Great restore Bets! One minor pick is I can't really tell the difference between her dress and the skin of her neck.

Pete
Windows XP, CS3

VBrestorer

LaGirl:

Very nice job.  I'm impressed.

Larry

Candice

It may be damage for the lips, but I will look again now that I've been away from the picture a while, Chris.

Lurch, I agree with the shading.  Posted this for the first time after working on it for a while.  

Skin and dress... now that is something that I've been pondering too, since it all looks like damage and no definition of  A dress were left, just the bow.  Now sure how to approach that, any ideas gang?

Lastly, Deb, thanks... sometimes a picture pops out at me and at other times it poops out!  

How many of you all have been there?  

Any ideas on what to do for the dress? :)

Bets
Candice

Candice

A little more?
Candice

VBrestorer

Lagirl:
One possibility for the dress would be a shoulder drape like that used in the classic high school senior portrait for girls.  For example:  .

Larry

Candice

That's what I had for my graduation, but this picture didn't show that.  It did have a bow and ribbon.  That's all that is discernible.  A call would have to be made by Hannie.... Oh Hannie!!!! ::)
Candice

Hannie

Hannie calling  home!!!

Bets, what a great restore!  I can't believe how much you were able to do to bring back this lovely lady. 
The dress you made seems to fit fine with what is there in the original photo, I like the texture you added to suggest the fabric of the dress.

All I can say to you is: kudos!

:up:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]