• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Gallery Photos

Started by Ausimax, March 01, 2009, 09:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Hi Hannie,

I have tagged 6 photos in your gallery, I would be willing to take all 6 and see if I can recover them if you don't want them back real quick.

Other than that I would take any not previously taken, as long as I could have copies of all 6 for reference.

Hows that for an offer? I know, complete insanity. :crazy:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

cmpentecost

Wow Max.  You're a brave person!

Chris

Ausimax

That's not bravery Chris.  I call it abject stupidity. :crazy:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

cmpentecost

I was being kind!   :crazy:

Chris

Hannie

Max, you have just made my day!  I love it when volunteers go insane!
I placed them in your gallery, it should be a breeze with your newly formatted fast running pc!  ;)

thanks,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hannie, I can't believe you would take advantage of a tired and obviously deluded old man, suffering a bout of temporary insanity.  :mad:

Some people will do anything to get rid of their problems. :D

Thanks Hannie, no promises, but I'll see what I can do. :huh:

Max

Ausimax

Hi Hannie,

I have just uploaded the 6 MoenJ photos, best I could do with them I'm afraid, I had to crop
#20_12 but it is re sized to its original size.

Max

Hannie

How did you do this Max, did you go without any sleep over the last week or so?
They look beautiful!  The crop looks fine too, I'm so happy that we can send this bunch home now.

Thank you for a job well done!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Hannie,

No can't say I lost any sleep over them, just keep plodding away when I had the time.

I've tagged what look like the last two MoenJ photos in your gallery, don't hold out a lot of hope for them, I think they will both need a crop to get anything out of them, these have been real bummers, the damage seems to have been just about universal through all channels.

Max

Hannie

Max, you've made my day and the photos are on their way!  (there's a little bit of a poet in me)

Thanks!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Max is the OPR hero!  :up:
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Ausimax

Hi Hannie,

I have just uploaded the last two MoenJ photos, had to crop one of them. This should let you send this family home. ;D

Max

Hannie

Hi Max,

Now I know for sure that you don't sleep!  ;D
What a great job you did, can't thank you enough!
(The crop looks fine too.)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]