• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Birthday greetings.

Started by Ausimax, February 20, 2009, 07:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Happy Birthday to TassieD and Musakal on Tuesday!

Don't you just love OPR reminding you of the years slipping away. " Grab your premium grade degraded image whilst you may, your time is running out!" :funny:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Mhayes

I know it is a little premature to celebrate your birthday, but thought you would like to see the the toast from one of locals at the park where you vacationed last.

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

:funny: Oh thanks you guys. Max, yes just what I need, a reminder I'm getting older. Margie I love the roo, he looks very relaxed which is what I hope to be tomorrow.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Happy Birthday Tassie  :hug:
Candice

Hannie

Good Morning Tess!

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Hope you will have a fun day

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Have a GREAT birthday Tess!!  I hope you celebrate BIG!   :loveit:

Christine

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone. I got a beautiful bunch of flowers and am going out to dinner tonight. Hubby is spiriting me away for 4 nights on the 6th March while the weather is still warm.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Deborahjc

Tess,

Many thanks for the help this year.  I hope you have a great Birthday! :-*

Deb

glennab

Tess, I hope you have a glorious birthday.

I'll do you a HUGE favor and not sing, however I want to tell you that you're one of my most treasured OPR-sters and let you know how glad am that you're part of our world!

Many many hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

Happy Birthday Tess.

I was going to wait until "the Day" and I just realized I missed your timezone by a few hours.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

GP

Happy Birthday Tess

:hug:  :loveit:

PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. It's great to have this big group of friends all over the place.
I had a wonderful time out at dinner last night though I ate too much seafood. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]