• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Florence!!

Started by Atlantis, February 15, 2009, 05:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

Last june hubby had arranged for us to spent a whole week in Venice (Italy). Tomorrow we leave for a week of Florence (also Italy). As we fly early tuesdaymorning we'll spent part of the night at my sister's who lives a few hours closer to the airport so we leave here tomorrow afternoon.
Besides lots and lots of art, churches and more art  :) Florence is a beautiful city to wander around and it's the Carnevale so I'm looking forward to seeing fantastic costumes & masks.
I have visited various cities in Toscane but having the girls a lot younger then and the summers being hot and museums crowded, we decided Florence had to wait a little.
Once I have postprocessed the photo's I hope to shoot I will show them in my smugmug.
I have never been in Italy in winter, it's not that much warmer than the weather up here but we'll spent most of our time indoors anyway - the art  ;D and if it's not to cold & wet we might attend a soccermatch. I am not at all a Ajaxfan but hey, they're Dutch and hubby is a huge sportslover.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Mhayes

Atlantis, I am green with envy! Take lots of photos and have a wonderful time!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Atlantis, you are probably on your way already but I still want to wish you a fabulous trip (even though you're not an Ajax fan!  ;))!
Have a great time and come home safely!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]