• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Need a little help.

Started by admott, July 27, 2006, 11:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admott

Didn't want to crosspost... but I am in dire need of advice.  Doing an "easy" picture and have no idea where to reconstruct a gentleman's hairline... since this seems to be the most active forum, thought I might try here for advice.

Spent alot of time on the easy photo... and this is the last stop on my journey of this pic.  Need advice sorting this gents real hair from the stain and cleaning up the face.  I left some "questionable area towards the top/right border as his hair is kind of wild.

Any input is appreciated.

Kenny

To me it looks like he has sideburns and this is his hairline:

His hair is a little longish and curly, so that's my opinion of the hairline on the side. I would sample the good skin and clone/use the healing brush just past where the hairline is (on a new layer with "use all layers" checked, of course). Then, I would replace the hair using samples of the good hair and finish it out with a hair brush to make it look natural. His hair is kind of dark looking, like maybe dark brown with a slight reddish tint in the light, so if you go slow with the brush and sample both the reddish tint and the brown tint and alternate between them, I think it will look good.

Any idea when this picture was taken? To me it looks like the 70's or so and he has the sideburn thing going on. But, I may be mistaken :P

Kenny

But why is the rum gone?

happyheart

I would agree on the hairline. 
If it's artsy or Photoshop, I'll give it a try!
aka Betty