• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Request Kodak Sponsorship

Started by VBrestorer, January 19, 2009, 12:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VBrestorer

Margie:
Recently I sent an email to the Kodak Company's corporate office suggesting that they consider being an OPR sponsor.  They replied

QuoteIt is the policy of Eastman Kodak Company to consider unsolicited proposals submitted to this site only on a non-confidential basis and wholly without obligation on the part of Kodak. While Kodak values the goodwill of those who write suggesting we sponsor or affiliate with a certain party, the volume of such submissions is beyond our ability to respond. Therefore, Kodak can only consider proposals from agencies or other professionals authorized to represent the party seeking our support. Others will neither be reviewed nor answered. We appreciate your taking the time to visit our site and hope you understand our reasons for having to limit submissions in this way.
(Emphasis mine.)

As I stated in my email to them, I think Kodak and OPR would be a good fit, Kodak being synonymous with "memories" and OPR's intent on restoring such memories.

As you can see from Kodak's response to me, I am not qualified to submit a request for their sponsorship of OPR as I am not an authorized representative of OPR.  Though it will take as much as 6 months for a request to be processed, I urge OPR administrators to submit a request via the link http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/sponsorship/requestor/KSWwhatwhere.jhtml?CID=go&idhbx=sponsorships if they haven't already done so.

Thanks and good luck.

Larry

Dave

Larry,

Thanks for trying. We'll take it from where you left off and see if we can make something happen.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Mhayes

Larry,

Thanks so much for caring enough to go after this with Kodak. I think this would be a wonderful and also a great promotion for Kodak. We will pursue this and let eveyone know what happens.

Thanks again,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

OPRAng

I just completed the sponsorship request. Thanks for the heads up, Larry!

Everyone cross your fingers.

Angela
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

glennab

Larry, what a great idea.

I hope Angela can pull it off.  If anyone can, she's the one.

Angela, I've crossed my eyes!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Thanks Angela and Larry! This would be such a perfect fit for both OPR and Kodak.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]