• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Easy Additions

Started by Mhayes, January 15, 2009, 05:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I know that you will think this is a trick, but I have added some new photos to my gallery and they are all easy restores. They may need some color correction and all have minimal damage.

Have fun!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Charlene5

Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

glennab

MJ:

I'll see your snort and raise you one (heck, let's have a chorus)!  As my beloved says, "We were born at night, but not last night!" Sheesh!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

That's right girls, I strongly advice you not believe Margie but to be save and choose from my gallery at all times!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

I cannot believe this! I come bearing gifts and this is the gratitude I receive. Guess some of these pristine ones will go back for some spot machine treatment.  I must say that I would never trust a blue faced angel.  :halo:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Okay, I  have to say it.  Mea culpa, Margie.

I just checked out the photos you mentioned, and not only do they look pretty good, but they came from the Biloxi run and I collected them from the groom, a very dear southern gentleman – and not much older than he appears in the photos.  Not only do I remember how polite and soft-spoken he was, but he told a horrific story of having bought a beautiful old historic fixer-upper home for a very good price, spending a lot of money and time making it a showplace and then having it wash out into the Gulf.  He said, "remember the big yellow house in the water behind President Bush when he came down and was talking to the press on the beach?  That's what's left of my house."  He's one of the people who really touched my heart on that run.  I wondered when I'd see his collection.  If I remember correctly, that was the first day, and I think he turned in more than 70 wedding photos.

I rescind the double snort! (But it's being held in reserve.  I know your usual routine! And that of the blue-faced "angel"!)

Hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna, thanks for sharing that story with us.  It gives even more meaning to what we are doing!

I'm glad to hear that Margie is finally telling it straight! 

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

GK, thanks for sharing;  it makes it all the more special to get them done and back to the couple.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]