• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi everybody from Albany, Oregon!

Started by phloyde, January 12, 2009, 03:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phloyde

Hi everybody,

I found OPR by accident and am very excited to become a member. I have been a Photoshop user since version 5. While I'm mostly self taught, I've used many of the resources available in print and on the web to become a real power user. I've gotten a great deal of experience in working with images by participating in Photoshop contests on various websites (Worth 1000, Fark--don't laugh, there's some real talent there) and have gotten really good feedback on my skills.

I've also saved a number of old pictures for friends, and I recently compiled all of my family's photos into a DVD (a long, long project with lots of image work).

I'm always learning and I look forward to helping out folks who have had their photographs damaged by natural disasters and all. It really breaks my heart to know that these people have little left after these awful events but their damaged pictures.

Thanks for having me in your community, I'm grateful for the opportunity to be of service to this cause.

-Bill

Mhayes

Hi Bill,

It great to have you and it's great that you have the experience you do. We get a lot of members from other sites that add so much to our mix of talent. I think the forums are great in that you meet other member, but also because you pick up so many great ideas.

We are very happy you have joined!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Bill and welcome to our little corner of the internet. You must have some patience to compile all your family photos. I don't think I could do that.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]