• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Go Navy

Started by Candice, January 06, 2009, 02:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

Great job Bets!  You did an amazing job on this photo.  I agree with Margie in the trees, of making them a bit darker.

Christine

Candice

Agreed and thanks for the extra eyes ya'll. ;)
Candice

Candice

Candice

Mhayes

Bet, this is really starting to look great! The only thing that catches my eye is the two sailors and part of the next with a brighter section of their lower pant legs.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Wow Betty, that looks great!
I agree with Margie on the brighter section. 
One other thing I was wondering if the sky was a more blueish color?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Clouds tetched.... and if I go much further on this one I'll be the one who is tetched!!   :D   :funny:

Going once
Going twice....
Candice

Mhayes

Hi Bet,

I think it is looking pretty good and I hate to mention a few things for fear you will jump. You still have one sailor and part of the next with a very bright white pant leg at the bottom. The other thing that I didn't notice until I click on for a larger view is the eyes of the black sailor. I would let the face remain in the shadows as the original, because the way you have the white circles makes him look like he has stage make up on. The next guy to your right would also has his face more shaded, but I can live with it as you have it. I know this is getting frustrating for you, but you are getting close to the finish line. Of course we will keep moving it each time!  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Good eyes. 
Got the pants done.
The cheeks aren't pink.
And more shading added.

:knuppel:  I'm not frustrated at all!!  LOL

Actually, thanks.  I didn't see those until you pointed them out.  Any Better?

Candice

Mhayes

Bet, this is much better!! Great job and I think it's ready to go home, unless someone spots something else. Now take a deserved break!  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Aw, c'mon, you're just saying that!   :funny:

Did a few more adjustments and now I do think it's ready to go unless someone else sees something.  Awaiting your answers.

Betty

Candice

Hannie

Bet. I think the sky looks much better now!  Great job!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I've sent them home to you.  Oft times frustrating but really helped through all the things going on with my friend.  Update: has been moved to the 2nd floor which is the rehab unit.  If he works very hard he may be home in 3 more weeks.  Thank you all for your thoughts on the matter.  Makes me thankful for my health, even with the little aches, it could be so much worse.

Hugs to all,
Betty

Candice

Hannie

Betty, so good to hear your friend is making progress so fast!  It'll still be a long road but at least he is on his way to recovery.

Best wishes,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]