• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another 30 day challenge

Started by Atlantis, January 02, 2009, 01:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

We're having another 30 days challenge at worth again. Take & post a photo every single day. Last july I focused on very colourful objects, this time it's all about B&W.
Feel free to "follow" me at http://secretatlantis.smugmug.com/Worth1000.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

jneil2

I love your images, Atlantis!

Jan

Mhayes

Atlantis, thanks for sharing these as they are beautiful. It is amazing how interesting shapes and colors are in your art. I thought all of the them beautiful and I enjoyed your; "A day in the life of Atlantis," which shows your sense of humor (loved Black Laundry).

What do you teach"

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Atlantis,

I want you to know that I am really impressed by your 30 days of B&W.  I admire your visualizations (to use the word from Ansel Adams).

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Atlantis

Thank you all! Besides the finals for the ones that survived the challenge is done. It was very timeconsuming especially with all kinds of real life stuff going on as well (work, advanced deadlines, computer & tablet problems, oldest daughter moving to Aruba for a few months, ill relatives and so on).

@ Margie : Once upon a time I graduated from Teachers Training for elementary school but there were not enough jobs so I moved on ... about 15 years ago I got my degree in teaching international folkdancing (qualified for all ages & levels) and that is what I do most of my days. I have also been teaching basic computing, internet, email & html for a few years though.
@Schen : using a Ansel Adams phrase feel very flattering *blushes*
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.