• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Late Finish

Started by old.geezer, December 20, 2008, 08:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old.geezer

I have to apologize to Hannie for this late photo,
Due to personal circumstances I couldn't give the time it required to finish it in time, but hopefully it is done. What d'yer think...............

I will be unable to do any for a while so Have a good Christmas & New Year everyone....

Regards

Pete
Pete Bird

Hannie

Hi Pete,

What an amazing job you did on this one, I really like your solution for the empty white part of the photo! very smart.

Could you upload your work to Photoshelter?  I'm sure the owner will  be thrilled with your restore.

Hope to see you again soon, the  very best wishes to you and your family and have a good Christmas,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Pete, I have to add my kudos to Hannie's for the very clever background treatment.  Very appropriate, and it fits so well with the strange placement of the photo. You be an artiste!

I hope all's well with you and yours and that you're back with us soon.  Have a wonderful holiday.

Hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Pete,

Nice finish and I hope you won't stay away for long! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]