• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Glenna in the news.

Started by Tess (Tassie D), December 17, 2008, 02:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

A big thanks to Glenna for allowing us to publish her story on the OPR blog. You can read it here http://www.operationphotorescue.org/2008/12/one-of-our-earliest-volunteers/
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Nice story, Glenna! It was interesting to how things have evolved in the print world, and how you came to OPR.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Thanks for heads up on this article on the OPR blog.  Very nice to read Glenn's story and great photo!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

It was an interesting story.  Good job for all involved.

:) Bets
Candice

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

marylou

Lovely story Glenna! I really enjoyed reading it!

SlideConverter

Thank you for letting us read about your own personal history and the way you got involved with OPR.  I really enjoyed reading it.

Richard

glennab

Thanks so much for the kind remarks.  Obviously I hadn't gone to my On and On Anon meetings recently enough.  It's very special to me to be profiled on the blog, and if you find any of it interesting, that's a gift from you to me. I'm grateful to all of you for so enriching my life at this ripe old age!

Hugs and more hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Candice

Candice

GP

Yoohoo Glenna  :up:  :wnw:

Nice story and pretty picture!

:hug: Gerlinde
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

schen

I enjoy reading your verbose (I meant it as a good thing) stories as always.  You are one of my inspirations at OPR.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6