• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Please help me send this orphan home!

Started by glennab, November 24, 2008, 09:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi

I got feedback from associates at work, Iron Man, and my wonderful pals at OPR, and this is what I returned.  If I muck with it any more it'll get worse and worse.

My best shot:

Thanks again for all your input!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

Glenna, the white colored spots above and to the left of the woman on the left's head seem like they should be an easy fix to my eyes... Are you seeing that as an opening in the tree limbs behind her?  I see them as a continuation of the damage in the original picture. 

thoughts?

glennab

John, I looked at that area very carefully, because it IS distracting.  But it actually is a series of breaks in the tree line.  Thanks for the sharp eyes!  For better or worse, it went to Hannie as is.

Cheers,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

Quote from: glennab on December 12, 2008, 09:02:43 AM
John, I looked at that area very carefully, because it IS distracting.  But it actually is a series of breaks in the tree line.  Thanks for the sharp eyes!  For better or worse, it went to Hannie as is.

Cheers,

GK

I'm sure you examined that a lot more than I did!  Nice job!