• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

More photos to pick from!

Started by Hannie, November 19, 2008, 11:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

There are a lot of new photos to pick from in my gallery.  I will refrain from describing how great and easy they are for fear of being viciously attacked by certain volunteers who really only want all these amazing photos for themselves to restore.  Instead you will have to look for yourself and decide if these exquisite photos of superior quality are worthy of picking...

I'm sad to say that I also have 3 more orphans needing some TLC.  Their foster parents were not able to look after them any more.  They are all from the PitaloP20 family and in my gallery awaiting adoption.

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

pixelesh

I'll take on that little orphan, Hannie.

Hannie

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to the forum and great to hear you want to adopt!
There are 3 to pick from so you can leave a comment with the photo of your choice and I will send you the invite email so you can download.

Thanks,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

pixelesh

I left a comment before I posted here, if for some reason it's not showing up - it's this photo that I'll take on: PitaloP20_05_8x10.jpg

Hannie

Leslie, I finally connected the dots,  :D  the photo of this little gem is in your gallery now!

Thanks so much for taking this one and I hope you'll have fun!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

pixelesh

Thanks, Hannie - I've got her now...and err...*gulp*...she's in great condition, just as you promised! (note to self: make appointment to have head examined.)

:)

Tess (Tassie D)

Another stunning bait and switch by our Hannie.  >:D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Well said, Tess.  How does she get away with it?  A smooth operator she definitely is!

I wuv you, Hannie!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)