• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Art Student from Missouri

Started by ChristinaG, November 12, 2008, 01:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChristinaG

Hi everyone!  I just joined OPR and I cannot wait to get started.  I am a college student in Missouri, my major is Fine Art with an emphasis in Photography and Fibers (plus a minor in Art History).  As soon as I heard about this cause, I was immediately encouraged by the idea.  I am very enthused by this group and very excited to be a part of it.

-Christina

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Christina and welcome to the forum. I guarantee we have plenty of photos to keep you busy. Dive right n and pick a couple.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Welcome Christina, it is great that you want to donate your time and skills to this wonderful cause!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Christina

Welcome to the forum.  It's wonderful to have someone with your interests and studies joining us.  (And someone young to balance out all us ancients!)  The forum will ramp up your Photoshop knowledge more than you could imagine, and even though what we're doing is meaningful and serious, we do have a good time as well.

I've tried to set a tone of decorum, but I get overridden by all the clowns.  I guess a FEW snickers don't hurt.

I'm glad you've become an OPR-ster!  Will be looking for you on the forum.

Cheers,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hi Christina,

Welcome to the OPR! Your background in art will be a big help here, plus what you learn here will be an advantage to you in Photography and restoring photos. I know that you are going to be very busy with your studies until Christmas break, but check into the forum when you can and we will always have a good supply of photos to work in the galleries come break time.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PatW

Hi Christina,

Welcome to the forum!  There are a lovely bunch of kind,  supportive people here.   

Pat