• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello From New Hampshire

Started by Ohn0s3, October 31, 2008, 03:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohn0s3

I heard about this website from fellow members of worth1000.com, so I decided to join and see if I could help.  It sounded like a really good cause.

Atlantis

Hi Chris (I think),

Welcome from your fellow worthian, there are more of us around here but some are silent workers. Have a look around in the galleries and pick your first to get started. I remember I couldn't wait to get started. You will find the OPR Handbook and the tutorials very helpful. Also there are still a lot of precious tips & tricks hidden in the forum. The best one is : post your progress on this forum and ask for help if needed. I also find it very educating to see how others tackle or help tackle problems I did not face yet because you never know when you hit the same wall.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

A big welcome from Kansas and I think you will find this a fun place to be!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Hi New Hampshire – from another New Hampshire citizen by birth but now a die-hard Floridian (but still love those gorgeous White Mountains!).

I'm glad you've joined us. I hope the OPR experience is as wonderful and rewarding for you as my 2 1/2 years with this crew has been for me.  You'll learn more than you can imagine, make friends all over the world and know the joy of giving to people who have lost so much.  Doesn't get any better than that!

I'll be lurking (Happy Halloween!) for you on the forum.

Cheers

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Johnboy

Welcome from currently sunny southwestern Ohio. This is a great place to be. I was thinking this morning that while I wanted to learn more about Photoshop I am sure the "experts" would not recommend starting out this way. But hey jump right in the muck is fine.  ;D

Johnboy