• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Any suggestions as to what this background is? Part2

Started by TerryB, October 30, 2008, 09:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryB

The item on the left appears to be a nightstand with a bowl of some sort.
The straight lines and other blobs have me scratching my head.
I'm considering just dropping in a medium-light to medium-dark gradient to solve the issue.
Any words of wisdom would be severely appreciated.
Sorry 'bout the original post, I moved the file in PhotoBucket just after I posted it...DUH!!!
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.

Mhayes

Hi Terry, when you loose a link in PhotoBucket; it is not hard to correct the situation. Go to PhotoBucket and do a click and save for the new link. Go back to the post on the forum that has the earlier link (before you moved your photo) and look for the small icon on the right hand side of your post that says modify. When you click on modify that will bring up your post to revise, which will allow you to delete the old link and then you can paste in your new link. Hit the save button and you are back in business. On your earlier post, Candice has posted a suggestion.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

Terry, my feelings on this one is that it would be what I would consider a non restore because so much of the information is not there. I tried to get more detail in the baby's face by using a high pass filter to hopefully bring some up detail, with no success. It's like your mind fills in what you want for the baby's eyes, nose, and mouth, but when you look at it at 100% there is so little detail. I don't think a gradient is the answer to this one.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

klassylady25

I don't know about the left but on the right it looks like a pick-ax.   :wow:  The left kind of looks like a cupie doll.  Ok, time for coffee.

TerryB

Quote from: MarCat on October 30, 2008, 12:51:19 PM
Hi Terry, when you loose a link in PhotoBucket; it is not hard to correct the situation. Go to PhotoBucket and do a click and save for the new link. Go back to the post on the forum that has the earlier link (before you moved your photo) and look for the small icon on the right hand side of your post that says modify. When you click on modify that will bring up your post to revise, which will allow you to delete the old link and then you can paste in your new link. Hit the save button and you are back in business. On your earlier post, Candice has posted a suggestion.

Margie

Hi Margie.
Very much appreciate the tutorial on replacing a dead link.  I totally missed the <Modify> option.
Rookie mistake on my part.
Terry
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.