• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Going back home

Started by Hannie, October 27, 2008, 02:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Just at this moments realized we'd better start packing for tomorrow morning's trip back to Amsterdam.  We planned a nice shopping trip for today thinking we were flying back on Wednesday but we got our travelling dates wrong....  what a bunch of airheads!
Can you picture it, Wednesday morning at Bangor Airport: I'm sorry but your flight left yesterday...  ;D
Bummer, I still had a few things to do before we left.

To make a long story short, I will not have access to the Internet for for a a day and half or so but should be back on air again on Thursday and ready to get rocking again!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

What!  ::) You're going home without coming to see me (just joking). :'(  Have a safe trip back home. Regards, David  :hug:
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

Hannie, looks to me like you wanted to stay?  :loveit:  Have a safe trip back.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Have a safe trip Hannie. Bet you'll be sort of glad to get home. We can't wait to see some photos. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, have a safe trip home.  I hope your vacation was wonderful.  Just being in Maine must have been awesome this time of year.  Look forward to your posts when you're safely back to the secret room with all the muck machines!

Hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Thank you for the good wishes my friends, I have to start flapping my arms now!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Atlantis

Aaargh, I'm so slow. I should have planned a secret mission to destroy those machines while she was out of the country. Stupid me *hits head against wall*.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Tess (Tassie D)

You really slipped up Atlantis, all that time Hannies precious machines were left alone.  :funny:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]