• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

OPR Video back online...

Started by John, October 25, 2008, 10:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Not sure what happened, but the YouTube version of the OPR video was taken offline.  So I uploaded it to Vimeo (which I highly recommend you check out, btw) and you can view it here and on the About Us page on the OPR website:

http://vimeo.com/2060395

Feel free to share it with anyone you know.

John

weewood

That was very nice, John. I had not seen that video before. Thanks for sharing it. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

glennab

John, it's great to see our video on the site again.  Even after viewing it at least 5 gazillion times when it was first here, I still get a huge lump in my throat every time I see it and hear Marc Broussard's "Home."  It's especially perfect timing to have it here again so our newbies can even more appreciate not only what Katrina did to the Gulf Coast but also the profound appreciation expressed by the wonderful people for whom we restore these photos.

Thanks and hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Dave

It looks like YouTube deleted the original account that I had set up. Thanks for the repost John.

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

jneil2

Speaking of videos, I finally saw the documentary "Mississippi Son".  (you can get it from Netflix)  It was very powerful, and it features a man by the name of Julius Egloff, who brought us some of his damaged photos when we were in Biloxi.
I highly recommend it!

Jan