• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

OMG, OMG! INSOMNIA RULES!

Started by glennab, October 17, 2008, 06:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

This is my 2000th post (oops! by the counter it's 2001), and I think we should party! Where are the poofer and the corporate jet? I didn't plan it this way, but since I haven't slept much the past few days (surgery terror is setting in), I've gone over the edge at 5 in the morning.

I'll use this opportunity(?) to tell all of you OPR-sters how much you've enriched my life.  I'm a Pollyanna and a compulsive do-gooder (hence 12 cats and all the grief I get from my friends and beloved for giving too much of myself.  I don't think there is such a thing – for anyone!) and for the past nearly-three years I've had the most incredible place to put my energy and love – right here on the forum with you, and into the wee hours of the night pushing pixels for people who have lost more than I can imagine.

Dave, Angela, Becky and John: thanks for keeping the world safe by giving the Garrulous Kraken a place to let off steam!  You're the best!  I love all of you!

GK

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mschonher

Contrats my friend on your 2002nd post.  Unbelievable as it is, if anyone could post that much it has to be the Kracken.

Mary

Atlantis

I think one of those post doesn't count as she needed to start 2 threads to get the 2000. Either that or the illness is causing doublevision as well.

Btw congrats on that many posts that make us smile almost daily  :wnw: I hope there will be many more  :hug:
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Mhayes

Congratulation GK, but good grief did you have to do a double post to get your numbers up? Or maybe your insomnia is causing you to have a split personality and that each decided to post.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Johnboy

Pant! Pant! You finally made it. I am glad I didn't miss the party. Great accomplishment Glenna. Some people are great with words. That happens to be your talent whether it is just having fun here or helping some soul with a restoration problem. Hope all goes well with the surgery.

Anyone want to wager how long it takes GK to get to 3,000? Forget the company jet we should get Air Force 1 for that celebration!!   :funny:

Johnboy

Mhayes

I'd say GK could make 3,000 by midnight tomorrow! Really 4,000 would be an easy feat for her, since all she would have to do is to go back and answer each of her 2,000 previous post. Now that she has insomnia, this could turn into a marathon or a Guinness World record for forum posting. OK sorry GK, not nice to tease a person when their feeling under the weather.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Woohoo, party time. Congrats Glenna on 2000 posts, pity its due to insomnia. You really need some sleep before you burn yourself out.
Margie do not give her any ideas.  :funny:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]