• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Vale Tiddy

Started by Ausimax, October 16, 2008, 06:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

With much sadness I have to report, after a long illness Tiddy passed away this afternoon.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Hannie

Max, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your beautiful cat Tiddy...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Max, my heart hurts for you.  I know how much you loved that old gal.  I hope she went quietly and peacefully.  I guarantee she'll stick around for a while to be sure you and Margaret are okay.  You'll see her out of the corner of your eye, or you'll see a shadow.

Please know that an old kraken in Florida is thinking of you and mourning your loss.

Many hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Atlantis

I'm sorry for your loss, I know how one gets attached to a pet. How old was she?
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Mhayes

Max, I am so sorry to hear about Tiddy. I know how hard it is lose a special family member.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mschonher

Oh Max, I am so very sorry to hear about your loss.  I truly believe what Glenna has said as I still hear my Chelsea scratching under the bed from time to time and sometimes I even smell her. I'm sure you gave Tiddy a wonderful life while she was here with you and your family.

Mary

pcraft

I'm so sorry for your loss Max...  It's so difficult to lose a part of ones family... 

Tess (Tassie D)

Oh Max. I'm so sorry to hear about Tiddy. Glenna is right, you'll see her out of the corner of your eye, keeping a check on you.  I saw my beautiful cat the night after she went but by the time I turned around she'd gone Later that night i felt her jump up on the bed. I even turned on the light to see her but I think she was just saying, I'm still around.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Thank you all for your concern, it is a blow even when you are expecting it. Trouble is you spend more years caring for them, feeding, opening doors and all the other jobs they can't do for themselves, than you do for your children.

Tiddy would have been 17 on Christmas eve, so I guess she had a fair innings, and she chose her own time to go. It feels strange, this is the first time we have been without a cat in over 40 years and a lot of them in that time. :'(

Thank you again for caring. :hug:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

GP

Max I'm so sorry you lost your little friend.  :'(

:hug: Gerlinde
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit