• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

AW's works

Started by A Center for Ants, July 13, 2006, 10:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Center for Ants

I was going to post as I worked...so much for that...here's the final run on my second image
- A B W

A Center for Ants

says the upload folder is full, I'll try again later
- A B W

A Center for Ants

- A B W

Peter_AUS

Bit small to view properly but excellent by the looks of it.
Regards,

Peter

klassylady25

Uploader was the message I received also!  Your work is very good.  Keep it up! :up:

A Center for Ants

Thanks for the comments, sorry about the size, it wasn't letting me post them last night even though they were under the max file size, so I had to make them even smaller. Maybe I can try reposting larger versions tonight
- A B W

cmpentecost

Nice job on a difficult picture, especially having to rebuild part of the face.  My only comment would be the right ear looks a little pointy.  Perhaps smooth it out a bit.  Otherwise, I think you did a great job!

A Center for Ants

good call, I think the background texture layer is overlapping it a bit
- A B W

A Center for Ants

here's the update with the ear touched up
- A B W

A Center for Ants

- A B W

A Center for Ants

sorry, upload folder is full again
- A B W

John

I think we may have to re-think having images hosted on this server here.  It fills up quickly and is prone to slowing the site down.  On top of that, they are automatically deleted after 30 days.  So if you can, I recommend setting up a free image hosting account at photobucket.com where you can store all of your workflow images and then not only post them here, but also on any other site you visit.

Just a tip!  :up:

A Center for Ants

thanks, I'll give that shot
- A B W