• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello!

Started by JessR, October 01, 2008, 06:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessR

I'm Jess :)  I heard about this program a few days ago and I really hope that my meager restoration skills can be put to good use :)

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Jess, glad you could join us. We need people of all skills and there is so much you will learn along the way. Don't be afraid to post your photos for us to help out.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hello Jess

Welcome to OPR!  Don't worry about your skills.  There are restorations suitable for any level of expertise, and I can guarantee that once you've done a few of these, especially if you run into issues and post them on the forum, you'll be amazed at how expert you'll become.  I'm starting to call our site OPR University, because scattered around the forum (and being compiled as we speak into our "encyclopedia" of tips and tricks) we have an amazing amount of knowledge and experience.  And everyone is more than happy to help.

This is an enriching place to spend time, and you enrich us by joining!

Bless

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

Hi, Jess. Welcome aboard! You'll love it here. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Ratz

Another newbie to the fold, how wonderful! welcome aboard Jess :up: