• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from United Kingdom

Started by IanM, September 30, 2008, 12:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanM

Hello and I hope I can help, pictures are so important..... :up:

Hannie

Hi Ian, Welcome to the OPR forum!

Nice avatar,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Welcome to OPR, Ian. We are so happy to have you joined and it is always great to have members from all over the world. We have a great diversity in our membership and also within the OPR team. TassieD is from Australia and Hannie from the Netherlands.

As a side note, I love the Photoshop magazines that come out of the UK: Photoshop Creative and Advanced Photoshop. I have gotten so many great tips from both of those.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mitzs

Tess (Tassie D)

Hello Ian. Glad you could join us from across the pond.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ratz

glennab

Welcome, Ian

You're spot on that photos are important.  We have a thread called the Nostalgia Trip, where we're showing old photos of ourselves, and it truly brings home how precious they are.  It makes what we do even more meaningful, I think.

I'm glad you've joined us.  Look forward to seeing more of you on the forum!

Bless,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

Hi, Ian. Welcome aboard. I have a good friend named Ian. He lives in Los Gatos, CA. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

old.geezer

Hello Ian,

Nice to see another Brit here, I djdn't see you at first with all that Camo  gear.  ;)

Best wishes

Pete

Pete Bird