• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Canada!

Started by easypix2008, September 28, 2008, 07:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easypix2008

Hi all..My name is Renee and I heard about this organisation on Photography@newenglandmoments - a photography forum. I thought it was a fabulous idea and I'm looking forward to helping out as best as I can.

I hope that my contributions will help..

Renee

mschonher

Welcome to the family Renee, we're happy that you're here................Mary

Mshake5918

Glad you made it over Renee. From looking at the photos in the gallery I think we can certainly help out here. Looking forward to seeing more members of the NEM forum.

Waterfall Mike

John

Great to see all the new 'faces' here!  Welcome!

Mhayes

Hi Renee, neighbor to the north, it's great to have you on board. This last week has been amazing with all the new volunteers. NAPP has posted on their forum about our need for help, but there were also pod cast, Twitter, Photoshop Elements forum and different photography forums. I am amazed at how many different places that the word has gone out. We look forward to seeing more of you and your contributions are really appreciated.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Greetings, Renee

Welcome to OPR (from Florida).  It's great to have another Canadian join us.  I think you'll find this little spot on the internet as rewarding as it gets.  Our members are like family and are always willing to help with any frustrations or challenges.  You may have to keep an eye out for some of the pranksters, since we have a lot of fun while we work to return precious memories to disaster victims.  I'm so glad you've joined us and look forward to talking to you on the forum.

Cheers

Glenna (aka GK)
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Welcome Renee, glad you could join us. We definitely need all the help we can get.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mitzs

Hi renee. Welcome to OPR. I have to say I love your tag name. Thank who every posted about OPR on your website for us. We appricate anyone who spreads the word about OPR. It really is a great bunch of people here.

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Renee, welcome to the madhouse!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]