• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Greetings from Jerry

Started by jpcreates, September 27, 2008, 08:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpcreates

Hi all,
I'm new here. i'm from the Chicago area. I found out about OPR through a friend on Flickr's Pimp my Pixels group. On Flickr I go by JPos.
I think the idea of restoring is a fantastic use for our Photoshop talents and hope I can contribute to the effort!

Regards, JPos

Mhayes

Hi JPos,

Welcome to OPR, we're happy you joined.  I love the name of your group on Flickr. We have been getting a large number from the NAPP forum, but yours is the first I've heard from that group. I think you will find your stay here both fun and rewarding.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi JPos, welcome to the madhouse. :) Glad you could join in.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Welcome aboard, JPos! I think you will really enjoy what we do here. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

jpcreates

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I thnk I might like it here!

JPos

Hannie

Hi Jpos, welcome to the forum and that's a great name for the Flickr group!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi JPos

Welcome from Florida.  I think you'll discover that you can't have joined a better group than OPR.  We manage to have a great time in the process of working on our challenges.  Please join us regularly in the forum.  Don't hesitate to ask for help, and keep your sense of humor out and at the ready.

I've been with OPR nearly 2 1/2 years, and I intend to continue until there are no more photos destroyed by disaster (sadly, a bit of job security there).

Looking forward more posts from you.

Cheers,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mschonher

I'd like to add my warm welcome to the group...............Mary

mitzs

Hello and welcome to OPR.  :up2:

Dave

Welcome aboard. If you want, you can go into your forum profile and change your username to Jpos.

Let me know if you need help doing that.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]