• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello everyone - I am Joe

Started by josephoc, September 25, 2008, 03:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephoc

Read about this effort at NAPP. I really hope to be able to help with my limited skills on photo restoration.

JPO

weewood

Welcome aboard, Joe. Its great to have you join us. I'm also a NAPP member. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

Hi JPO, Welcome to OPR! We're happy you joined and your skills will improve with practice. A great way to improve, is to post your work to the forum and ask for comments. You will pick up a lot of good tips that way. When posting a photo, make sure to either remove the personal info from your photo's file or make a new file and drop and drop your photo in on it. Thanks for your help.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mschonher

Hi Joe and welcome aboard the OPR team.  We're happy you joined us.

Mary

Hannie

Hi Joe, Welcome to the forum.  It's wonderful you want to help us restore photos, we can use all the help we can get!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Welcome Joe, great to have you with us.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Joe

I want to add my welcome. NAPP has gotten a lot of us into OPR.  I answered their first plea more than two years ago, and it's been rewarding beyond description to be involved with this incredible global community.  There are photos requiring every level of skill, so jump in a grab one!  Look forward to seeing your posts on the forum.  We have a lot of fun, and this is a phenomenal group effort.  Guaranteed you'll learn a lot and genuinely enjoy your "work."

Cheers,

Glenna (GK)
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ratz

Welcome. Joe. Great to see another worker-bee :up: