• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hola Peeps!

Started by RandyC, September 23, 2008, 04:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyC

How is everyone today!  Good...cuz I'm doing great after completing my 1st restoration.

I've had some peers point out some color in the couch and near her face, which I will take care of after work today.
But I am super-psyched about this and can't wait to do more. Get better. Help ppl.  :)

weewood

Nice work Randy! Welcome to OPR. Regards, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

Hi Randy, we're great and it great to have you here! Nice start on your first restore and as you mentioned some work on her face to lighten it up some. Other than that great job!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mitzs

Hi Randy. Welcome to OPR. It is nice to meet you. That picture looks really good. It will be perfect when you get it done.

Hannie

Hi Randy and welcome to the forum!
Great to see you post your first restore, it looks good.  I noticed a few blotches on her arm that need cleaning up, could be cloning/healing marks.

Great job,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

RandyC

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I made the changes suggested
and went to upload the photo as the email instructs.
When I click the "Upload to PhotoshelterMU" is gives me a small red box saying
"You are not a member of any Organizations.
In order to upload images to an organization, you must be designated as an editor or uploader."

???
Any thoughts

Mhayes

Hi Randy,

Not trying to push in ahead of Hannie, but since her time zone is ahead of ours, she most likely has turned in for the evening. If you are signed into the forum, go up to the upper left hand corner and click on the Official OPR Handbook link. This PDF will walk you through the steps in downloading and uploading by a series of screen shots. I think this will help and if not, let us know.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Margie, you may push ahead of me any time!   ;)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

RandyC

I followed all the steps.  I never see the page where it asks to select an organization.
This is my screen capture.

My finished file is nowhere near 25mb, so I figured I don't need to download the Uploader App.
Or do I have to?

RandyC

I'm so confused. :-\
I clicked around to try and find a solution...
and somehow...ended up with a photographer subscription... which I immediately canceled.
so now when I click "My Photoshelter" it takes me to the photographer area.
and now my status no longer says Free Image Buyer. the drop list several different options...none of which are Free Image Buyer.
Ugh.  What did I do?  :huh:

klassylady25

https://pa.photoshelter.com/mem/album/img-upload-org

Use the name you use here and your password.........  it should bring you to the upload area.  It's been years since I've set up but I think that is right.  Someone will confirm.

Candice

Mhayes

Randy, see if this will help. These are two pages from the OPR Handbook:

Your name and password would be what was sent out to you from PhotShelter for setup. Usually you will have a different password from the forum, unless you made both the same. Hope this helps.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Dave

RandyC,

I apologize for the confusion. I missed one of the check boxes in your permissions while I was in-processing you. Everything should work correctly now. Please email directly if you're still experiencing any problems.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]