• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I picked an easy one for a change!

Started by weewood, September 23, 2008, 04:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weewood

You'll have to excuse me, but I been frustrated by difficult photos, and needed an easy one to regain my strength. So I pick one from Hannie's group. Let me know what you think? Regards, David

David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Hannie

Beeeooootiful David!

:up:

Hannie

(See what y'all missed everyone... if you only visited my gallery YOU could have been the lucky one to work on this gorgious lady! Ha!)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mitzs

Hi weewood, on my monitor she has a red purplish color on her hair and on the back ground around her head. Otherwise I think she looks good. I love how you brought out her eyes. Very nice indeed.

Giggles at Hannie. ;D

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mitzs

Quote from: Hannie on September 23, 2008, 05:31:42 PM
You have good eyes Mitzs!

Hannie

Thanks Hannie. It can be helpfully doing this stuff here. Or drive yousef crazy cause you just keeping seeing more stuff to fix. LOL.

weewood

Quote from: mitzs on September 23, 2008, 05:29:11 PM
Hi weewood, on my monitor she has a red purplish color on her hair and on the back ground around her head. Otherwise I think she looks good. I love how you brought out her eyes. Very nice indeed.

You are right, Mitzs! I should have noticed that myself. Good catch! What do you think now? Regards, David

David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

mitzs

Quote from: weewood on September 23, 2008, 06:40:43 PM
Quote from: mitzs on September 23, 2008, 05:29:11 PM

You are right, Mitzs! I should have noticed that myself. Good catch! What do you think now? Regards, David

Oh that is a lot better, but on the right side of her hair where I would guess her ear is at there is a big spot of like a rust brown color? Maybe natural color coming back though? And at the bottom where each of her hair flips up it still has discoloration going on. and on the right side it extends from the hair flip to the brest area straight across. Umm, sorry guys I just didn't know how eles to word that last part. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

kiska

Looks like she's still got the blues. Try a curves adjustment layer, gray dropper, and click on background around her right shoulder. You can try different places with no harm.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

weewood

Okay, I fixed the rust spots that Mitzs pointed out, and then I went digging for more, and I found some, so I guess my eyes aren't too bad. I also incorporated Kiska's curves idea, and I hope this makes everyone happy, but if there is still something wrong, I would like to know. Since this is a studio picture, I want it to be right..... Regards, David

David J. Davis

mitzs

Weewood please don't hate me. But there is still a color cast going across the bottom of that picture from one shoulder to the other it is not clear like Kiskas. Right click kiskas and save the picture as and comepare them side by side in PS. Maybe then you'll be able to see it..  :hug:

GP

David, you got it almost perfect, but since you said you want it to be 150%.....  ::)
I see still some yellowish splotches in the lower right hand corner ( over her bosom  :-[ )
Other than that, she looks beautiful.

Gerlinde
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

kiska

David, hang in. You're almost there.  :up:

Generally for smaller areas of discoloration I  add a new layer set to color mode. Soft brush at medium opacity and sample some 'good' color. Build up paint. I painted her yellow boob and took out the yellow in the background around that shoulder.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Hannie

Kiska I love your tips, they are easy to follow with the added image.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

weewood

Thanks everyone for your input. I hope I have all the corrections in now. Please let me know if it still does not look right. Regards, David

David J. Davis