• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New...and already causing problems

Started by PhilScarsbrook, September 22, 2008, 07:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilScarsbrook

Hello everyone,
I also heard about this fine group through NAPP. Thanks for allowing me a way to give back.  :-[I seem to be having a problem logging into the PhotoShelter website. I can log in here fine, but when I try to select an image from PhotoShelter it says that I must login (even when jumping from this page). I log in using the password that I use here and am told that the password is invalid. Do I need to have a different password for the PhotoShelter site?  Thanks, phil

glennab

Hi Phil

Welcome to the OPR nut house!  You have to set up a separate (free) account with PhotoShelter with a user name and password.  (Your profile would be individual buyer with OPR as the organization) I set mine up and just stay logged in, then whenever I click on our PhotoShelter icon, I go right to the galleries.

Glad you're with us.  I guarantee you'll be glad, too!

Cheers,

Glenna, aka GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Phil. Have you followed the first email link you got from Photoshelter to activate your account? Can you try clicking the forgot password link on photoshelter?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

PhilScarsbrook

Thanks Guys,
I wrongly assumed that the passwords would be the same for both. I did request the password and all is good.  Made selection and am now awaiting email. Thanks again, phil