• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Some people talk a lot

Started by Johnboy, September 29, 2008, 09:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

Has anyone noticed the our beloved, beautiful Glenna is closing in on 2,000 posts. Maybe she has already gone over and I just missed it. I remember not long ago that 1,000 posts from her seemed like a lot. Some people just keep talking and talking and talking. :funny:

Johnboy

Tess (Tassie D)

Uh oh, Johnboy has woken the Kracken. Glenna we will have to have a 2000 party for you.  :wnw:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mitzs

Quote from: Johnboy on September 29, 2008, 09:42:28 PM
Has anyone noticed the our beloved, beautiful Glenna is closing in on 2,000 posts. Maybe she has already gone over and I just missed it. I remember not long ago that 1,000 posts from her seemed like a lot. Some people just keep talking and talking and talking. :funny:

Johnboy

I like you johnboy, and because I do I will hide all my ducktap. However, if you wake up tommrow with your eyebrows taped to something, well, you know she found it.  >:D ;D

All hail Glenna. :wnw: :wnw: :wnw: :hug:

Ausimax

Don't worry about wakening the Kraken, they can even talk in their sleep! They are like a box without a lid - you can't shut them up! :funny:

Not that any of this refers to Glenna - she is what is known as a "Lady of Letters" -and lots of them! :hug:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Johnboy

Quoteshe is what is known as a "Lady of Letters" -and lots of them!

Max I like that! I think that is better than my comment.

Mitzs, you are about to pass me in the number posts and I have been around a lot longer. I just don't have as many "Letters" as some people.  :funny:

glennab

Ok, guys, I am most assuredly the Garrulous Kraken (aka, she who cannot be silenced!).  And Max, congratulations, you slid out from under your first comment with much panache!  It was, after all, you who dubbed me the GK.  (Which always makes me laugh, as you well know!)

I enjoy interacting with all of you so much that I just can't help myself.  I've found kindred souls, and it makes me happy and nauseatingly verbose.  Writing is my great love.  So between my devotion to the language and OPR, I'm likely to be incorrigible.

By all means, when I make 2000, let's all get together and party!  I'll see if I can find the poofer.  How I'd love to meet all of you.

Many hugs,

GK

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mitzs

Quote from: Johnboy on September 29, 2008, 11:23:34 PM
Quoteshe is what is known as a "Lady of Letters" -and lots of them!

Mitzs, you are about to pass me in the number posts and I have been around a lot longer. I just don't have as many "Letters" as some people.  :funny:

Time to unpack that ducktape I see. ;D Honestly, it is a gift from my irish blood. 8)

Johnboy

Glenna, there was much made of you hitting the 1,000 post mark that I could not let the 2,000 mark slip by. Those with a gift for language have to let it out somewhere and here is as good, if not better, than any. I really enjoy the threads with the "idle" chatter along with the sound advice. We all need chuckles every day. Keep it up.

Mitzs, I woke up this morning with my eyebrows intact but I had this great urge for paste for breakfast.  ;D Look forward to more from everyone.

Johnboy

Hannie

You better not all party while I'm gone!
My English has improved a lot since I've been reading Glenna's posts and Biloxi reports.  I often had to look up a word and now I even know words now that some native English speakers here don't know.

Thank you Glenna!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

OH GK, you really made me laugh this morning with your "nauseatingly verbose" description of self.  You are so funny my friend.  I'd love to invite everyone to my my house to celebrate your 2000th post.  It will be a byob but I'll do the cooking.
Actually this forum would not be as much fun without you so I'm looking forward to your 3000th post.

Love ya dear friend..............Mary

Mhayes

GK, I think we need a special OPR t-shirt with a tally score card of sorts!

All of you haven't seen anything yet, stay tuned for late developing news.  8)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

It's your own darn fault that you're usually plagued with my keyboard run-off.  I love having fun, and you're all a bunch of beloved loonies!  JB, I appreciate your even noting my number of posts.  Just welcoming the newbies (they're EVERYWHERE, whoo hoo!) is upping my number.

We have to locate and abscond with the corporate jet so we can get together for our party!

I wuv U guys!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)