• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello - I'm new to OPR

Started by JamesK, September 20, 2008, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesK

I also found out about OPR at Photoshop World and was anxious to find out more about it.  I think this is a great way to use the technical skills we have been blessed with to help others who have just experienced a devastating event.  I am not a professional - I work in Information Security, but I  have been a serious amateur photographer and videographer for many years(not quite 50 but close.)  I have completed my first restore and am eager to start on another.   I have already seen that this is a great group and I am pleased to be a part of it.

weewood

Welcome aboard, James. You are right, this is a great group. Thanks for signing up, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

mitzs

Hi James and welcome to opr. I am new too. I learned about opr though napp news on twitter. I hope to go to PSW some day. I bet it is a blast.

Mhayes

Hi James, welcome to OPR! We are so happy you have joined and it is amazing to see how many people are responding to Matt Kloskowski call for volunteers at PSW. Seeing the response from NAPP members these last few days has really been heart warming! Thanks for your help and hope to see more of you in the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Dave

James,

Thanks for jumping in. I'm pretty sure that our distribution coordinators are just as eager to give you that next restoration. Just be careful, they've been known to torture unsuspecting newbies with some of the toughest images.

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]