• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

First Restore - seeking feedback and suggestions

Started by JamesK, September 19, 2008, 12:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesK

I think I am nearly finished with this photo - I'd like feedback from more experienced folks on what would make this restore better.
Thanks in advance.
Jim

Before

After

mitzs

wow James I am not a pro but I think she looks really good!

Tess (Tassie D)

Beautiful job James. :up: I wonder if her teeth were like that or whether its damage? Seems to be too uniform for damage
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

JamesK

There is another picture of this young lady in the gallery that also has the same appearance of the teeth - I think it must be some kind of dental appliance.  If there weren't another picture, how do you decide what is damage, or not? 

Tess (Tassie D)

Good point James. I never thought of the dental appliance. Usually we will post the image here to get a consensus of whether to leave something like that in or out. Sometimes we will submit both fixed and left photos so QC can decide which one to send.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

Jim, you have done a wonderful job of restoring this little girl.  I wouldn't change a thing.

Mary

glennab

Jim, I want to add my kudos to Mary's.  You did a wonderful job on this one.  And my first impression was that she has braces of some kind on her front teeth.  Even though they look odd, I'm guessing they're just as they should be in the photo.

Cheers!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

JamesK

Thanks to you all for the advice and encouragement.  I'll be uploading this photo and looking for another to work on.

Mhayes

Jim, I think she looks beautiful! After looking at several other pictures of her, I'm pretty sure she is wearing braces.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]