• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Office Update

Started by Hannie, September 18, 2008, 08:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

You guys are doing an incredible job on your finished pictures.  I cannot thank you enough for all the outstanding work you do on sometimes next to impossible photos. 
I have placed a few more images in my gallery.  Some are nice and easy ones with minimal damage, honestly!   :halo:

On October 1st hubby and I are and I are heading out on a 4 week's vacation.   We'll be staying with my father-in-law in Maine and take a little trip to Connecticut as well.  I'm going to bring my amazing little (10") netbook so I'll be on the Internet regularly to send out any photo requests from my gallery, read the forum and messages if any.

Keep an eye on my gallery, as there will be a few more photos being added. I can't say when, but these are some photos from a while ago that still need to be done.

Again, I thank all of you for your patience, your willingness to help and all of your hard work, you're the best!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mitzs

Hannie when I get done with the ones I got now I will check yours out since you have easy ones. If you have some that are older and that are easy let me know and I'll get those first so then can get done. Although I am not the fastest yet.

Mhayes

Be VERY suspicious when a certain Dutch gal post a halo!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mitzs

:wow: ok then, slowly backing out of the room...

Hannie

Mitzs, don't believe a word of what Margie says, she just wants you to pick from her gallery (talking about doozies there...) ;)

The Jones, Moore and Pitalo photos in my gallery I would like to see picked but they are in the difficult department!
Most of the Harmon family photos are easier to do.  (no halo)

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

mitzs, DO NOT let this sweet-faced lovely Dutch woman con you.  She's vewy vewy devious - the bait & switch queen and the madame of muck!  Not to be trusted.  Adored, yes.  Trusted, never!

I wuv U Hannie!

GK

P.S. Hannie - a 4-week vacation???  To Maine, one of the most beautiful states extant???  I'm so envious! And I hope you have a wonderful time.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Learned a new word today, "extant" Thanks Glenna!
I know you love Maine and your younger sister lives there in a haunted house... I'm quite looking forward to this long overdue family visit, should be safe now, black fly season is over!  Maybe it's the right time to see the beautiful maple trees turn red!

:hug:

Hannie

Mitzs, don't believe what Glenna says, she does not always speak the truth: the photos in my gallery are of an outstanding quality with minimal muck!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

GP

Yes! It is true, I just picked up 3 pictures from Hannie"s gallery, and they are not too bad. :up:

Just the right kind of challenge to ease back into the restoring business.  :)

But on a side note.... I did not really want to have 3 pictures at once.
I was leaving notes regarding choices, if one was already taken.  :knuppel:

But of course, who can say 'no' to sweet Hannie?  :loveit:

Gerlinde
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

Hannie

Quote from: GP on September 20, 2008, 04:43:11 PM
..But on a side note.... I did not really want to have 3 pictures at once.
I was leaving notes regarding choices, if one was already taken.  :knuppel:...
Gerlinde

Oops... :-[
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mitzs

haha, you guys are too funny. I will just go though them till I find the eaisest ones. I really don't want to bite off more then I can chew and have to have someone come in after me to help.

glennab

Gerlinde, it's great to see you on the forum.  I hope you're back on a regular basis.

Ms. Hannie, the GK never equivocates (my gift to you!).  Sagittarians are incapable of speaking untruths, often to their own detriment!

It occurs to me that you're going to Maine at approximately the same time of year we went, just after the Trade Center was destroyed, in 2001.  The trees were spectacular.  I hope you see a comparable display.  New England autumn is nothing short of breathtaking!  Get lots of photos!

Hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

GP

Glenna, I have always been lurking here, but I will try to post more again. I needed a break for a while.

Gerlinde  :hug:

Hannie, I still love you! :funny:
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit