• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Realistic Eyes

Started by Mhayes, September 06, 2008, 07:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Margie, I promise I'll NEVER mess with your hair!  When I started the nostril rap, I thought of monkeys, so only a LITTLE offense taken (kidding).

Actually, when I think about "hair fiddling" it puts me in mind of my "girl" cats.  They each love to sit on the back of my office chair and groom my hair.  If I'm not still enough, a paw full of daggers holds my head in place. And once the treatment is complete, I have this awesome "Little Orphan Annie" look. A talented bunch!  None of the boys takes any interest in human hair grooming – they just take care of each other.  Small favors!

Oh, Mary, Mary - the mischief that comes to mind were I to take a life drawing class - OMG!  Forget the nostrils!  As for your calling us "oldies but goodies" – I have to say I really resemble that remark!

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mschonher

Glenna, I've been thinking about your hair loving cats and wondering if they would like some "do" lessons. 

Mary    :funny:

glennab

Mary, in the case of the fur-butts, I think I'd prefer "don't" lessons! Midge just gave me the treatment, and my hair is sticking up all over the place.  Cat aesthetics?  Oxymoron?

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mschonher

Gk,

You're probably right.  Their cat aesthetics aside, you'd have to teach them how to use the computer.

M

mitzs

OH my, nose peepers and cat beauticians. Don't ever let me fall alsleep around here please. :up: