• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Even more to pick from!

Started by Hannie, August 21, 2008, 05:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

There are more photos to pick from in my gallery.  Grab your chance while the mucker-upper machine is still out of order!

Hannie 
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hannie, you are so smooth! Tess tries the honest approach to get customers to her gallery and you with the trust me approach!  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Yes, Margie I'm too smooth for my own good!  :cool:
(I'm amazed there are still photos left in my gallery)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Okay, I hate to be an alarmist, but I think we have either a case of split personality or someone else named Hannie has stolen her avatar and is working a despicable scam of bait & switch right here on our very own forum (as I recall, there IS a Hannie Hartford who is a person of interest and suspicion)!  I surreptitiously checked the so-called "Hannie's" gallery, and I've never seen such a scandalous amount of muck.  Who's made off with that sweet Dutch woman who claimed to have a dysfunctional mucker-upper contraption??  Do you suppose Fay has kidnapped OUR Hannie and is dragging her all over Florida?  I'm really concerned!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna, all the photos in my gallery were still fine when looked this morning. 
I don't know what happened...  :halo:
Somebody must have swapped them for what is in there now, it had to be someone with access to the galleries, someone with authority....Margie?  ::)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Way to go Hannie! I don't know if you have any brothers or sisters, but if you did I bet you played the innocent act with your parents. As a reward for passing the buck, I think I will look for another similar photo for you to work on--remember how much fun you had on last one?  >:D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

It's obvious now.  Split personality. Be vewy afwaid!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Hannie

OK you guys, I admit that I may have spilled some muck on a few of the photos in my gallery.  But to say that it is a scandalous amount of muck is -to say the least- an overexaggeration.
I would prefer to refer to these photos as... incentively challenging!

:-*

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Well, Ms. Hannie (or whatever your name REALLY is) I still prefer "scandalous amount of muck."  I'd even add a few more adjectives if my brain weren't mush.  Oh, wait; I consulted my thesaurus... shocking, outrageous, monstrous, criminal, wicked, shameful, appalling, unconscionable... need I continue??????  "Incentively challenging" – my foot! 

I wuv U

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna, now look what you've done, throwing all these difficult words at me.  I even had to look up "unconscionable" and I thought I was being smart!
Despite all you've called my photos (unscrupulous?) I have to thank you for teaching me a new word today!

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

It's reassuring to know that SOMETHING GOOD has evolved from this scandal.  Sheesh!  GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

To make it up to you all for not telling the truth about the amount of damage, I have placed a whole bunch of new photos in my gallery.  Some are so easy, they almost restore themselves!  :)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]