• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What Ever Happened to Ray

Started by klassylady25, July 26, 2008, 12:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

Ray-man, great to hear from you!!!   ;)
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Tess (Tassie D)

It's so great to hear from you Ray.  :hug: You know you will always have a great bunch of friends to lean on here. We're all sending positive thoughts and good wishes your way.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Ray, what a great way to start the morning by hearing from you! I can only imagine what a difficult time you are going through right now and I understand your feelings of wanting to keep the bad stuff private. Friends stick with friend through the bad times as well as the good. I hope your treatments come to a speedy end and you can once again enjoy life. Stay in touch and say hi to your family and know that we care.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Ray, it was so terrific to check the forum at lunch and see your message.  We're all concerned about you, but your staying in touch is a wonderful thing, not a downer.  Knowing you're up and at the computer, for how ever long you can, tells me you're aware that you're loved by your OPR friends and that realizing how much we care means enough to you that you let us know how you're faring.  It's all good!  I hope that your awareness of your importance to us will help to speed your recovery.

Continue to get better.  You're fighting one heck of a battle, but your wonderful spirit will get you through! You're always part of my heart and in my thoughts!

Many, many hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)