• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What Ever Happened to Ray

Started by klassylady25, July 26, 2008, 12:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klassylady25

Hannie

Candy, in his last post he announced that he had to have more treatment.  I hope he is on the mend because I miss him too!

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

I do remember reading that much but it's been a good while back.  I know you'll post something if you do hear from his daughter-in-law.

Candice

Hannie

Candice, I would love to hear from his daughter-in-law or grandson, it may be a good thing we haven't heard from them yet...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

I was only thinking that the other day Candy. I hope you're handling the treatment ok Ray and can stop in and say hello when you're up to it.  :hug:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

This is REALLY WEIRD, but Ray's been on my mind a lot lately, too.  Usually that means something's up.  I'm hoping it's that he's making great strides in his recovery.  It will be wonderful when he can be back posting regularly.  He's most definitely a beloved part of our OPR family.  Here's hoping that all's well!

Huge hugs to Ray and family!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Count me in also as I find myself at the oddest times thinking about Ray and wondering how he is doing. I have sent an email to him and I hope we hear something from either Ray or his family. The good news is that his email went through OK.

Ray, we miss you a lot!

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ausimax

I often wonder how Ray is doing, its one of those catch 22 situations, that you are almost afraid to ask, and ashamed that you didn't.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

mschonher

This is very strange but I've also been thinking about Ray.  I hope we hear something soon.

Mary

Mhayes

Hi Everyone, I just received an email from Ray. That is the good news; the bad news is that his treatments are pretty rough. He doesn't feel good enough to spend any time at the computer, so we will have to send our best wishes to him another way. I think some cards from all of you would boost his spirit. I emailed back to tell him that there is no way that he has ever let OPR down and that we care about him. Here is his address:

Ray Norman
11/22 Myall Rd
Casula 2170
NSW
Australia

I know all of us has a special place in our heart for Ray. I miss his post in the forum and his wonderful sense of humor. I want to share his email with you.

QuoteHi Margie.

Thanks for your concerns.

I must apologize for not being intouch, yes my treatments are holding things off at this stage. And I have to agree with you I didn't feel this rough before I started all this treatment stuff.

I don't sit to long at my computer before it's to long.

I look at some photos I have of the kids, that I would like to clean up a bit, but I just don't seem to have any motovation to sit doing that sort of thing at this stage.

I know I have let down OPR by not returning but to be honest I just don't have the motovation at this stage and for this I'm truly sorry.

Ray.......

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Margie, thank you so much for sharing this note from our beloved Ray.
Ray, if you read this, know that you never let OPR down in any way, quite the contrary.  You are a gem!
Please get well soon, we miss you very much!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

jneil2

Ray,
I hope you are reading this, that means you can keep up with all the forum members, and especially to know that you are in our thoughts, and we miss you!

Please keep in touch with us,
Jan

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Ray. I hope you start to feel better soon.  :hug:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Hi everyone, :loveit:
First I must thank everyone for your cards and words of encouragement. I then must apologize for not staying in touch.
I am still having chemo & radiation treatment, I have not fully recovered from my stroke that I had earlier this year. I seem to sleep a lot these days.
Please remember that I do think of you all.
I don't like spreading bad stuff around, so I tend to keep this stuff to myself, I know you are all doing such a great job, I don't like to bring anyone down. When I can I know I will return to OPR.
Thank you again. :loveit:
Ray...

Hannie

Spreading bad stuff?  Dear Ray, didn't you know that you only spread sunshine!
Thank you so much for letting us know how you are doing. 
I hope the treatment will be done with soon so you won't feel so tired anymore. 

Can't wait to see you back on the forum, keep your head up!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]