• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

This lady needs a dress....

Started by weewood, May 24, 2008, 06:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weewood

Okay, gang! What do you think? I hope I've included all your suggestions. Please give this photo another look, and let me know what you think. Thanks.....

David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

klassylady25

Boy has this one come the distance!! :up:

weewood

Quote from: mschonher on May 28, 2008, 11:01:58 PM
Hi David, I played around with your photo and this is what I came up with. I don't know if it's much help but at least I tried along with everyone else. If you can use it then feel free to. I fixed her chin a little and her hair too.  You do like the hard ones David! Mary

Mary, It's not that I like the hard ones, even though they create the biggest challenge. I was trying to complete a set of photos that Christine had. I had completed two of the set earlier, and there were two others left that no one chose, so I took them, so the set could be complete. 
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

cmpentecost

Beautiful job David!  Thanks so much.   :up:

Christine

weewood

Does everyone think this photo is ready to go home?  ;)
David J. Davis

Hannie

David, just one very minor tweak and your masterpiece is ready to go home!
I think a little blurring of the outline of the new dress would make it blend well together with the rest of the photo.  Also if possible, could you burn/dodge the hair some to make it look more natural?  I tried to do it myself but a better suggestion would be to look at Mary's technique because she is the hair master!

What a beautiful job you have done!  :up:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

David J. Davis

Mhayes

David, what you have done is remarkable! What started out looking like a head to mount a wig on in the china closet, now looks fully human and believable!  Great job! :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

David, the hair looks more natural now!  Great job!  :up:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

David, this is looking good now.  Can you make the girls face a little darker to match the man's?  After that I think they can go home..........Mary

weewood

Mary really keeps me on my toes, but I think it makes me a taller man. Let me know what you think now.  :D

David J. Davis

Hannie

David, the color of the lady's skin may be a little too dark now?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Okay, Hannie. I lighten it a little, but did not want to do too much. I hope you think this is better.  :hug:

David J. Davis

Hannie

David, I think that looks really good, you did  a great job!

:loveit:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Thanks, Hannie. Don't you ever sleep?

This photo is going home tomorrow morning unless I get a comment that effects my decision. Thanks for everyone's help.
David J. Davis