• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Having Way Too Much Fun

Started by Juliet, May 12, 2008, 11:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juliet

Hey everyone.  I need some feed back on this newest picture.  I haven't worked on a picture with quite this type of damage.  I don't know if I should do anything to bring out the details anymore.  I'm worried about reducing too much more of the noise around the features because I'm afraid some of the details would be lost.  What do you guys think?

Hannie

Hi Juliet,

What a beautiful photo!  I like what you have done so far, it looks great.  I can feel for you when you say you don't want to do so much that you lose detail, it is always hard to know when to stop but you did just right.
When I looked at this photo in Photoshop I could see how much damage there really is.  One funny thing I noticed after a little bit of levels adjustment is that it almost looks like this is a color(ed) photo!
The hair on both girls had different colors and the eyes too.  The girl on the left seems to have one blue and one brown eye. 
It is probably best though to leave the photo like a sepia, if there really are colors, they are too far gone!

Amazing job!  :up2:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]