• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thank you from New Orleans

Started by OPRAng, May 08, 2008, 09:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPRAng

Dear Sirs,

Just a note to say thank you very much for restoring my photographs that were damaged during "Katrina". I just received them. You did a wonderful job. I highly appreciate your gesture and I will be forever grateful to you.
Thanks again and God bless you.

Sincerely yours,
Isabel M.
New Orleans, LA
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

glennab

Angela, thanks so much for sharing the lovely note.  It just makes me more passionate about what we do.

And it's great to have you on the forum again. I miss you. How are you and your wonderful family doing?

Hugs,

G
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hi Angela, thanks for posting the thank you note--it made my day!

How is life in the fast lane?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Thanks for posting this Angela.  Sometimes I get mentally tired because of the huge volume of photos we are dealing with, and then we get a sweet thank you note that puts me back on top of the world.  Just knowing someone is pleased with what we have done means a lot.

Chris

OPRAng

Yeah, I have been pretty quiet lately, huh? Let's just say it is hard to type when you are rocking a baby...We're doing well. Having two kiddos is hard, but totally worth it! Shane rolled yesterday for the first time and Jack dictated a story about his mom (me) to his daycare teacher...In it I am 14 years old and pretty when I wear my necklace...I cried when I read it!

FYI I am nowhere near 14!

Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Oh, but from the mouths of babes.  They often have the sweetest and most sincere stories.

Happy Mother's Day Angela!!!

Chris

glennab

Angela, I love Jack's story about his mom.  In his world you're 14 (how cool is that! Usually kids tend to go to the other extreme with their elders' ages!).

Stories about kids make me so miss my son when he was little (he'll be 40 this year - yikes!).  My favorite was when he was REALLY mad at me for sending him to his room.  So he posted a sign on his door saying "Mom, keep out!  I hate you!  Love, Kevin."

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)